I want to slide in an object into view, coming from the right of the screen.
In order to achieve this, I need to position the object next to the camera view, so that it is still not visible, but close enough for a quick slide in.
For example, placing the object at X=1000000 (so that it is surely outside the camera view) for safety wouldn’t work as it couldn’t slide in quickly enough. For a reasonable slide, I would need to have it really close next to the camera view.
How could I calculate the object’s position for that?
- Seach Engine Marketing - How To Get A Top-10 Search Engine Position Spending Just 2 Hours!
- How to Have a Positive Attitude That Propels You to Success - Part 2
- Positive and Pure Language to Accelerate your Success
- How to View 360 Degrees With a Single Business MegaPixel IP Security Camera
- A Bird's Eye View Of The Linksys Wireless PTZ Internet Camera
- How To Think Outside Of The Box
- Digital Cameras in the Cold
- Polaroid Digital Camera Problems You Should Know About Before You Buy
- Video Camera Security System - Expectations For the New Buyer
- Security Cameras Installed In More Homes