A sequel to 80’s game series Bubble Bobble is in the works and coming to Switch.
The first Bubble Bobble game for consoles in over 10 years is currently in development for Switch.
The new Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will feature local integrated 4-player co-op, instead of the two-player mode fans of the series were used to.
If you aren’t familiar with the title, you’ll take control of a dragon named Bub through loads of game stages. Here, you will burst and blow bubbled to navigate through the various obstacles in the level.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends is being developed by the original studio TAITO Corporation. It will be released digitally and at retail for Switch November 19 in Europe. It will arrive in North America during Q1 of 2020.
Bubble Bobble was first released in arcades back in 1986 before being ported to consoles.
- How to Use the Nintendo Switch Online App
- How I Found the Best Nintendo Switch Headset
- 5 Reasons to Buy Nintendo Switch (and 4 Reasons Not to)
- Should You Buy a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller?
- Where to Buy the Nintendo Switch
- How to Use a GameCube Controller With Nintendo Switch
- How to Capture Video on Nintendo Switch
- RetroMania Wrestling is headed to the Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Online about to add SNES games
- 40 Nintendo Switch And Nintendo 3DS Games Incoming