I have a project where I can shoot (with a simple projectile).
Character Blueprint (generate projectile):
However I would like to be able to make the projectile go towards a specific target.
Projectile Blueprint (target definition):
And I think that with the code below I would achieve the expected effect.
Projectile Blueprint (change projectile rotation):
Some links that helped me get here (I may have let something pass):
I do not know what I’m doing wrong (based on the links above).
The projectile walks straight and visibly I see no change in its trajectory.
- Gaza militants strike Israel, drawing Israeli retaliation
- Nigeria: Bombs Away! Just Another Day in Maiduguri
- Israel-Gaza border falls quiet after Egypt brokers ceasefire
- Hamas militants in Gaza fire barrage at Israel, drawing wave of retaliatory airstrikes
- Israel-Gaza border falls quiet after Egypt brokers cease-fire
- Gaza Militants Barrage Israel With Mortars and Rockets
- Tel Aviv Diary: The Sirens In Gaza Won't Be Silent For Long
- School shootings: This cannon fires unbelievable ammo to blast through walls and help rescue victims
- Israeli forces launch 25 overnight airstrikes in Gaza
- Israeli Jets Bomb Gaza