Hi I have a an an empty UI object which that I want to move on run time. I tried simply changing the value of x but it gives error that value can not be changed so I tried this:
meterBarHolder.gameObject.GetComponent<RectTransform>().localPosition = new Vector3(x, 0f, 0f);
After reading multiple answers I also tried using
position but both do not work.
- Samsung One UI 2.0 brings easier one-handed use and nonintrusive notifications
- New leak shows off Samsung’s One UI 2.0 — and it’s built on Android 10
- Valimai: Ajith Kumar Refuses To Listen To H Vinoth's Script? Deets Inside!
- The Beginner’s Guide to Shell Scripting 3: More Basic Commands & Chains
- NASA mission has New Year's flyby of object 4 billion miles away
- Why a Mission to a Visiting Interstellar Object Could Be Our Best Bet for Finding Aliens
- World Deaf Day 2019: Date, Significance, History And Objectives
- 'Watching His Dark Materials with my daemon': Viewers settle down to watch BBC One drama where human souls take animal form with some VERY attentive pets
- More London sixth-form schools face threat of legal cases for exclusion
- Iskra Lawrence steps out wearing black form-fitting dress and snakeskin boots as she hits nail salon