With Borderlands 3 on the horizon (it’s arriving in September, which is already closer than you think), it’s not a bad time to get acquainted, or re-acquainted, with the original. Well, a newer version of the original, anyway. Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced is free for the weekend on Steam, which should give you enough time to sample at least a quarter-bazillion of the co-op shooter’s ‘bazillion’ guns.
The Enhanced part relates to the upgraded character models, environments, and textures, plus it somehow adds even more guns and loot than there were to begin with. The Game of the Year business means all the DLC is included, too: The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.
If you try it and like it, there’s some more good news: a 50% discount on the GOTY Enhanced package is in effect until July 22. That’ll bring the price down to $14.99/£12.49.
- Steam to End Support for Ubuntu
- The Game Awards Will Let You Try Upcoming Games On Steam For A Limited Time
- A Fair In The Park Tops Five Weekend Things To Do Around Cranberry
- Ocasio-Cortez ‘Tired’ ‘Tired’ of Being Told Free College, Medicare for All Are Handouts
- How to Get Google Earth Pro for Free
- Murderer among us: Cold-blooded killer who executed three men including a cop will walk free after 38 years despite his victims' families pleading for him to die in prison
- Two Point Hospital free weekend lets you play the whole game on Steam until Monday
- Grab Wasteland 2 for free and enjoy steep discounts on over 2,500 games during GOG's Winter Sale
- GOG celebrates its 11th anniversary by discounting some great games this weekend
- Did EA just spill the tea on a return to Steam?