I have an object animation which plays on the opening of a scene. When the animation is over I want the UI slider to be setActive – allowing the user to rotate the object. I have both these elements in place and working individually – just can’t quite work out how to go about combining them.
Any help or advice about what approach I should take is much appreciated.
(Using Unity – and animation was created in Maya)
- Grantham pet store will let kids get up close to animals at summer workshops
- Animal party appeals for aid for Greece
- Hadleigh animal sanctuary renews appeal to find new site following eviction
- Pairc Ui Chaoimh stadium set for Liam Miller memorial match in GAA U-turn
- UUP leader Swann calls for unity candidate in West Tyrone
- Brexit: As May casts doubt on border poll win Sinn Fein says time right for Irish unity vote
- Liam Miller tribute match set to go ahead at Páirc Uí Chaoimh alongside hurling curtain raiser
- Sinn Fein leader sets timetable for Irish unity referendum
- Evan Rachel Wood and Sterling K. Brown are set to star in Frozen 2
- Family Days Out: Farms Where Kids Can Meet The Animals