In OpenGL version 3.x the function
glMatrixMode() specifies which matrix is the current matrix, i.e., which matrix stack is currently the target of all matrix operations based on the parameter, the choices being
glMatrixMode() had been deprecated in OpenGL version 4.x.
I have tried to find the equivalent way of performing the same effect in 4.x without success.
I suspect there has been a change in philosophy in OpenGL 4 which I am overlooking.
How is the
glMatrixMode() equivalent performed in OpenGL version 4.x?
- How to Choose Replacement Auto Upholstery
- Knee Replacements
- Auto Air Filters: Replacement Versus Performance
- What is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- How to Replace a Circuit Breaker
- Replacement Window Installer Shares Secrets
- Alternatives for Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Online Store Offers the Best Replacement and Aftermarket Parts for Top-Selling Full-Size Pickups
- I Have Arthritis in My Knee and My Doctor Told Me I Need a Knee Replacement - What Do I Do?
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement - HRT Without the Side Effects