I would like to put acoustic foam into a case object:
To do that, I have created a foam object:
Now I’m having a really hard time to cover the case in Unity with this object:
I have to adjust multiple foam objects absolutely exactely besides each other. This is really time taking.
I was thinking that it would be great that if I could use scaling, and instead of scretching, Unity would repeat the object.
Is that perhaps somehow possible?
Thank you very much!
- Torment: Tides of Numera devs speak to altered stretch goal content, not “just yanking it out and tossing it on the floor”
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Motorola Ops Director Chip Yager: Mesh Networks on the Move
- TIE Fighter: does a modern flight stick mesh with a classic game?
- ‘Star Citizen’ Crowdfunding Hits Another Milestone: Mystery Prize Stretch Goal Announced
- Scientist Blames Web Security Issues on Repeated Mistakes
- All Walls Must Fall adds 'Discrimination' and 'Toilet' stretch goals to Kickstarter
- ‘Star Citizen’ Crowdfunding Hits $21 Million Mark – Are Stretch Goals Adding Enough?
- Latest Update for Project Phoenix’s Kickstarter Goes Over Stretch Goals in More Detail
- Upcoming MMO Chronicles of Elyria promises a fully-destructible world with non-repeating quests
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Devs Clarify Stretch Goal Support Following Spat with Media