So for now, I was doing an OpenGL display, where I render in an opengl context (GLUT) .
But now I would like to integrate it into a big project that does not use the Qt OpenGL API at all (QGLWidget, QOpenGLWidget, …).
So I would have to display on QWidget for example using the function glTexImage2D () because it can take a Qimage input ((GLvoid *) Qimage.bits ())
Thank you for your help !
- LINUX BLOG SAFARI Ubuntu's Warm and Fuzzy Qt Embrace
- Get a job: Telltale is hiring a Tools Engineer
- LINUX PICKS AND PANS Plasma 5 Powers KaOS Productivity
- LINUX BLOG SAFARI Ruminations on the Chrome-to-Linux 'Clusterf*ck'
- How iOS 8’s new developer features will impact you
- Nokia Picks Up Analytics Firm for App Market Insight
- LINUX BLOG SAFARI Adobe AIR, Ubuntu Brainstorm and Dream Weekend Hacks
- HOW TO A Window Into the Linux Desktop
- LINUX PICKS AND PANS Chakra: A Simple, Strong Energy Center for Your Desktop
- Spark Tablet Coming for the FOSS Crowd