Tired of having found a good look in the game and then having to change because of stats? Well, you might be able to wear the same outfit throughout Cyberpunk 2077. At least it might look the way you want it to look.
A screenshot was posted by Redditor u/PvtMcNuggets and it shows a discussion with the official Cyberpunk 2077 Facebook page. The user asks if the player can change the look of their outfit to resemble a piece of clothing they had worn before. This mechanism is similar to what we saw in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Cyberpunk’s Facebook page replied with a very vague answer, an almost nonanswer but it’s enough for us to speculate. They said that the outfits being stylish was a priority since a lot of “ingame people followed the rule of style over substance”. But the exact mechanisms of how this would be implemented are not discussed. The Facebook page explains that it is too early to discuss that. They end the message in a reassuring tone: “Be patient – we’re sure you’ll find cool gear”.
What Does This Mean for Cyberpunk 2077 Customization?
Does this mean that we can wear any outfit we want and have it look like a previous outfit? Probably not. This thread neither confirms it nor denies it. However, let us look at the facts.
Cyberpunk 2077 is from CD Projekt Red, who is most well known for The Witcher series. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, the latest installment in the series, had different nice outfits with nice stats. If this precedent is going to be followed, the “cool gear” could probably just refer to there being a lot of outfits in the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 has become a staple in-game news. Speculations around it are at an all-time. This is sometimes because of good news like you can play it on even a low-end PC.
Sometimes it is because Keanu Reeves showed up in the trailer. Other times it is stuff that is not necessarily nice, like the “breathtaking” audience member suffering from backlash. But all in all, it is in the news all the time.
You can see a breakdown of all that we know of Cyberpunk 2077. We can only judge if Cyberpunk 2077 lives up to its hypes (and offers customizable outfits) after the 16th of April 2020.
- 5 Former WWE Wrestlers Who Look Way Different Now
- Raheem Sterling No Longer 'All About Looking Nice,' Wants England Goals
- Jackson Storm looks way better than Lightning McQueen in Cars 3 trailer
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 looks angry, wants out
- Zinedine Zidane wants to become Manchester United's next manager: Premier League transfer rumours
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wear Tonga flag bearer’s Olympic outfit
- FIA looking for a new F1 team
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Interiors Revealed, Looks Amazing
- Serena Williams battles past Kristyna Pliskova to ensure winning French Open return
- 15 Years Ago, the NBA's Best Draft Class Wore the Worst Suits of Their Lives