Want to read more?
We value our content and access to our full site is only available on subscription. Your subscription entitles you to 7-day-a-week access to our website, plus a full digital copy of that week’s paper to read on your pc/mac or mobile device In addition your subscription includes access to digital archive copies from 2006 onwards
Scots Trad-rock band Mànran have launched their new single Thugainn (pronounced Hook-in).
Translating to English as Come Along With Me, the single launch on July 5 coincided with the Discover Scotland: North Coast 500 documentary by Sean Grieve that was previewed at the XPO North Film Showcase last Thursday (July 4).
Mànran were commissioned by Skye-born director Grieve to provide a back catalogue of their music to soundtrack the 90-minute documentary. To help promote this new body of work the six-piece have released this new single, written and sung by founding member Ewen Henderson.
Ewen said: ‘Thugainn is a summer-infused love song in which the earth is promised to the object of the singer’s affections if they’ll “Come Along With Me”. The lyrics and music feel very much like the soundtrack to a classic romantic road movie, so the opportunity to pair Thugainn with Sean’s North Coast 500 film felt like a perfect match.’
- The Voice: Gwen Stefani performs debut of new single Let Me Reintroduce Myself as top nine perform
- Gwen Stefani, 51, releases a new single entitled Let Me Reintroduce Myself as she models some of her old looks from the Nineties
- Victoria Justice to Stage a Comeback With New Single,
- Chuck Wicks welcomes baby boy Tucker with wife Kasi the SAME DAY he drops new single Old With You
- Victoria Justice Wants You to Love Yourself in New Single ‘Treat Myself’
- Triumph Motorcycles Launched New Digital Configurator In India: Online Customization & More
- Set for the grand telecom battle: Vodafone Idea launches new unified brand VI
- Amanda Holden and her lookalike daughters get in the festive spirit in the music video for her new single Home For Christmas
- New single dose vaccine shows protection against Covid-19: Study
- Volkswagen India launches New Customer Touchpoint In Hyderabad: Read More To Find Out
- Some REAL opposition? Laurence Fox to launch new political party to fight 'culture wars' with £5million from former Tory donors - as Nigel Farage threatens to launch his own anti-lockdown party
- China successfully launches new Earth observation satellite
- Julien Baker Calls for Fans to Remix and Reinvent New Single ‘Faith Healer’
- PNJ, STF launch new scholarship awards
- RBI pulls up HDFC over outages, tells bank to halt all digital launches, new credit cards
- Woodlawn-area schools launching new magnet program to blunt St. George interest
- Royal Mint launches new The Snowman 50p coin – and it could be worth up to £174
- WDC launches new products aimed at gamers
- German regulators launch new Facebook investigation over VR
- Microsoft launches new Surface Laptop Go, upgrades Surface Pro X
Mànran launch new single have 473 words, post on www.obantimes.co.uk at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.