E3 2019 took place a few months ago, we got to see a lot of stuff from different developers and a lot of it was breathtaking. But a key player was missing from E3 2019 and that was Sony. Even though Sony didn’t make an appearance at E3 2019, it didn’t stop fans from speculating what the company has got up its sleeve.
Everyone knew that we will be seeing new stuff from Sony later in 2019, especially regarding the PlayStation 5 and its release date. With Gamescom 2019 soon to take place in August, many are wondering whether or not we’ll see Sony. As things are panning out, it seems like Sony PlayStation is among the list of brands attending Gamescom 2019.
Let’s be honest, Sony is being missed at this point. Earlier this year, Sony confirmed that it won’t be attending E3 2019 at all. Sony’s new next-gen PlayStation 5 might be one of the most hyped-up things of 2019.
We did get bits and pieces of information about Sony’s PS5 specs and hardware, especially it’s fast SSD. But a lot of information was just left to speculation since the company hasn’t revealed much about its future projects. However, if Sony was to reveal new info on PlayStation 5 at Gamescom 2019, they would be advertising it already, right?
Aside from E3 2019, it was also reported that Sony won’t be conducting its Annual PlayStation Experience, which is a long tradition for the company and fans. But this certainly doesn’t mean that all hope is lost and we won’t be seeing Sony and PlayStation 5 this year at all. Gamescom 2019 is one glimmering beacon of hope for Sony fans that hasn’t been extinguished (yet).
Even if that doesn’t happen, there is also a strong chance that we’ll at least get to see a few games that may release on the PlayStation 5 sometime in the next few years. Meanwhile, make sure to stay tuned for more information on Gamescom 2019.
- Mutharika urges MEC not to exclude eligible voters in electoral roll for 2019 Malawi watershed polls
- Sony Confirms PlayStation 5 At Least 3 Years Away
- Sony to cease production of physical PS Vita games
- Sony Will End Production of Physical PlayStation Vita Games
- Sony's New CEO Wants to Be Heard. Loud
- Sony Michel destined for greatness with New England Patriots: 'I don't think God is going to mold another one like him'
- Who Is Kim Yong Chol? Trump Welcomes U.S.-bound North Korean General, Who Was Blamed for Sony Hack
- Shatrughan Hints at Contesting 2019 Polls From Patna Sahib 'Even if Situation Otherwise'
- Unconquered South, N-E high on BJP plans, aims to win 80 seats in 2019
- Hate BJP: Will this one-point formula help ‘united’ opposition defeat Modi in 2019?