Etherborn is a puzzle platformer with a focus on gravity-defying traversal, and while it might not be the first game based on that premise, it’s probably among the best looking. The nameless, voiceless protagonist inhabits a surreal world of floating structures, and is tempted through them by a bodiless voice. Once reached, this bodiless voice will apparently help the protagonist “understand [their] own existence”. (Why not just send an email ffs?)
As the trailer below demonstrates, the diabolically warped illustrations of M.C. Escher are a clear inspiration. According to the Steam description, the player experiences “gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles”.
- This gravity-defying new game is even trippier than ‘Inception’
- Her most impressive moves yet! Simone Callahan, 49, flaunts her toned figure and remarkable strength with a series of gravity-defying yoga poses
- What Is The Gravity Challenge And Why Is It Trending?
- Igloo Software’s Award-Winning Digital Workplace Platform Sets the Stage for a Truly Unified Workplace
- Mysterious hill where objects defy gravity
- Newsmaker: Simone Biles, the gravity challenger
- Scientists Just Observed an Effect of Gravity on Tiny Particles For the First Time
- Boston 'Baby Doe' Mystery: Isotope Analysis Is Latest 'Piece in a Large Puzzle'
- 'I've got to go': David Campbell slams his hands down on the desk and storms off the Today Extra set leaving co-host Sonia Kruger puzzled
- Platformer is an official member of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and also the first Victorian Company recognized as a Kubernetes Certified Solution Provider