Borderlands 3 will continue the series tradition of having a range of different weapon manufacturers all competing for your business. From shotguns to assault rifles to rocket launchers, they have the guns – as long as you have the money.With over one billion guns available, you’ll be able to pick and choose from both new manufacturers, such Altas, and old favourites, including Hyperion and Maliwan.Each manufacturer builds their guns with a special feature that is unique to their company. For example, Torgue ensures that each of their weapons has the ability to deal out explosive damage, while Tediore turns your gun into a grenade when thrown.On this page:Confirmed new and returning Weapon Manufacturers in Borderlands 3Nine weapon manufacturers have been confirmed for Borderlands 3 – this is a mixture of new companies and returning favourites. Unless, of course, your favourite manufacturer was Bandit from Borderlands 2 – sorry Bandit fans.The seven returning weapon manufacturers are:DahlHyperionJakobsMaliwanTedioreTorgueVladofThis leaves us with two new weapon manufacturers, with a range of new weapons for you to experiment with:Technically Atlas weaponry made an appearance in Borderlands, but they’ve been absent from the series since this game. Mostly thanks to their defeat at the hands of the… Read full this story
- Obtaining Your Federal Firearms License - Title II Weapons and the National Firearms Act
- Halo 3 Tips - The Most Important Halo 3 Weapons
- EOTech Holographic Weapons Sights
- The Secret Weapon of the Consultant
- Secret Affiliate Weapon - Is It More Than Just Hype?
- Principles of Agile Manufacturing
- Green Laser Pointers and Laser Guided Weapons
- Age of Conan Weapon Types
- Civil War Weapons
- What Is Lean Manufacturing Without Six Sigma Consulting?
Borderlands 3 weapons manufacturers and weapon rarity explained have 280 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 29, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.