With the last episode in the eighth and final series of Game of Thrones (GoT) due to air this month, Tourism Ireland has launched the latest in a series of marketing campaigns aimed at attracting visitors to Northern Ireland, a long-standing shooting location for the HBO drama series. Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading Subscribe Login Independent journalism every day With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want. Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile. Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week. Live blogs of major news events. Videos and podcasts from some of the industry’s most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider. Access to The Business Post’s extensive archive.
- New Northern Ireland tourism campaign targeting winter travellers
- £100m tourism campaign to exploit Olympic effect
- New Zealand is upset it's being left on maps, so it's enlisted the Prime Minister for a new tourism campaign
- New Zealand is upset it's being left off maps, so it's enlisted the Prime Minister for a new tourism campaign
- Tooele County hopes new tourism campaign will bring visitors
- What to make of Burger King’s coffee club
- Investors can make a fortune in North Korea, Jim Rogers says
- Peugeot makes a comeback in North America
- Game of Thrones: King's Landing will rise again
- The chair of the GOP's House campaign arm disavows Steve King after he defended his ties to a Nazi-linked group
Tourism campaign could make Game of Thrones king of the North have 272 words, post on www.businesspost.ie at May 4, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.