Borderlands 3 is still a few months away, but players already have a good idea of the major changes coming to the game. In its gameplay reveal stream earlier this month, Gearbox showed off a few new features for players to try out in the series’ third entry. Some changes are slightly altered takes on previous features in Borderlands, while others bring something completely new to the table. 1. Multiple active abilities per character In Borderlands 3, every character has three different active abilities. Depending on the character, they may also have augments to those abilities or an element associated with them. The Action Skills are also available at level one, so players don’t need to plow through a group of quests first. 2. Slag is replaced with radiation The Slag element from Borderlands 2 — which increased damage to affected targets — won’t be coming back in Borderlands 3. Instead, Randy Pitchford confirmed on Twitter that Radiation will be the new element type. Like Slag, Radiation will increase damage on effected enemies, but they’ll also take damage-over-time. 3. No new Vault Hunters planned When Borderlands 2 came out, players already knew the Mechromancer class was on the way. Borderlands… Read full this story
- With Change Comes Opportunity - Are You Ready?
- Changes Coming to Medicare Supplement Insurance in June of 2010
- Big Changes Coming With Next Edition Ford Explorer
- Changes Coming to Medicare Supplement in 2010
- Managing Business Change
- Practical Change Management - The Top 10 Realities Change Leaders Need to Know
- How to Manage Change - 8 Guiding Principles From John Kotter
- Don't Be Afraid to Change Course
- What is Change Management? So How Do We Define Change Management?
- Change Management - Changing Risk and the Organisational Mind - 1
The biggest changes coming to Borderlands 3 have 287 words, post on www.polygon.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.