Sony capped off its latest State of Play presentation with a new trailer for Square Enix’s highly anticipated Final Fantasy VII remake . This marks the first new footage we’ve seen of the game in quite some time, and while brief, it offers a tantalizing look at how the remake is shaping up.
The trailer, which you can watch above, shows off what appears to be footage from the early portion of the game. We see Cloud and other members of AVALANCHE infiltrating a plant as part of the famous bombing mission sequence. The video also gives us a quick glimpse at the game’s revamped battle system. Despite its fairly brief duration, the trailer ends with a promise that more details will come in June, presumably as part of Square Enix’s E3 press conference , which takes place on Monday, June 10, at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET.
- Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2 Battle Pass Trailer
- Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2 Story Trailer
- MORE Battlefield’s Busted Guns Of All Time
- Rainbow Six Extraction – Official Title Reveal Trailer
Dying Light: Hellraid – “The Prisoner” Cinematic Trailer
- Guilty Gear Strive – Official Opening Movie Cinematic Trailer
- Guilty Gear Strive – Official Cinematic Launch Trailer
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Sonic The Hedgehog
- Run Die Run Again – Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fire Tonight – Official Gameplay Trailer
- Vertigo – Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Ynglet – Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII: Remake – Official State Of Play Trailer
Following the presentation, the official Final Fantasy Twitter account shared a message from Final Fantasy VII remake director Tetsuya Nomura, reaffirming that fans won’t have to wait much longer for more info about the game. “Most of the plans are already in place in the run up to launch, so please bear with us a little longer until we can release more information next month,” the message read.
The Final Fantasy VII remake was first announced during Sony’s E3 2015 presentation, although since then, details about the game have been scarce. Nomura was directing the game concurrently with another long-awaited title, Kingdom Hearts III , although the developer claimed that directing them both made his life easier . Kingdom Hearts III finally launched earlier this year, although the Final Fantasy VII remake is still without a release date.
Sony’s latest State of Play presentation was only roughly 10 minutes long, although it game us a look at quite a few games during that time. Along with new footage of the MediEvil remake, the presentation revealed new details about Monster Hunter World’s Iceborne expansion and showed off a new Predator game from Friday the 13th developer IllFonic.
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake: Everything we know so far
- The Division 2's New York Update Lets Anyone Jump Into The New Campaign Right Away
- Resident Evil 3 Remake - Demo, Gameplay, Release Date, Impressions, And What We Know So far
New Final Fantasy 7 Remake Trailer Revealed During PS4's State Of Play Presentation have 582 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.