EASTER is over for another year – and it means that supermarkets are selling off chocolate eggs at VERY cheap prices.
Savvy bargain hunters have spotted some great deals at Morrisons, Asda, B&M and Sainsbury’s, with some delicious treats costing just 25p.
Some stores have deals online as well as in stores, while others have only slashed prices in branches.
The best deals we’ve seen so far are at Morrisons and Asda, which are selling Cadbury chocolate eggs from just 25p for a single Creme Egg.
You can also buy a full-size Easter egg for 50p, as well as extra-large ones that originally cost £10 for just £2.
We’ve rounded up some of the best deals that savvy shoppers have spotted below – and you might want to head down to your supermarket to find them in stores.
- Single Creme Egg 40g – 25p (was 60p) – in stores only
- Small Easter eggs incl Smarties 122g and Creme Egg 138g – 50p (was £1) – in stores only
- Mini Eggs sharing bag 385g – £1 (was £4) – in stores only
- Smarties mini eggs sharing bag 300g – £1 (was £4) – in stores only
- Lindt gold bunny 100g – £1.25 (was £2.50) – in stores only
- Large Easter eggs incl Rolo, Mars – £1 (was £6) – in stores only
- Giant eggs incl Smarties Mini Eggs and Cadbury Daily Milk Daim – £2 (was £10) – in stores only
- Malteser Bunny 29g – 29p (was 49p) or four for £1 – in stores only
- Small Easter eggs incl Cadbury Dairy Milk 72g and Dairy Milk Buttons 85g – 50p (was £1) – in stores only
- Large Easter eggs incl Creme Egg 258g and Double Decker 287g – £1.99 (was £3.99) – in stores only
- Cadbury Creme Egg 12 pack – £1.99 (was £2.99) – in stores only
- Giant The Incredible eggs incl Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit and Smarties – Two for £5 or £4.99 each (was £7.99) – in stores only
- Cadbury Medium Creme Egg Easter Egg 138g – 50p (was £1) – in stores only
- Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs 5 pack 197g – £1 (was £2) – in stores only
- Galaxy Chocolate Golden Eggs Easter Sharing Pouch 340g – £2 (was £4) – in stores and online
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Medium Easter Egg 130g – 62p (was £1.25) – in stores only
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange – £1 (was £1.65) – in stores and online
- Cadbury Creme Egg x5 197g – £1 (now £2) – in stores only
- Cadbury Twirl Large Easter Egg 262g – £1.50 (was £3) – in stores only
- Cadbury Creme Egg x12 475g – £2 (was £4) – in stores only
Lindt is also having a 50 per cent off clearance sale on its Easter eggs.
More on Money
Aldi has two new gins – and they are perfect for Christmas
NOT JUST FOR XMAS
Dogs Trust’s emotional Xmas advert shows pet dumped with wrapping paper
Check out the best offers from Boots’ Cyber Monday sale
This Morning reveals top 12 toys for Christmas – where to buy them cheapest
LOVE IT OR HATE IT
Tea, chocolate and Marmite are the things Brit expats can’t live without
Five new pantomime 50p coins featuring Cinderella and Aladdin in circulation
We’ve done a blind taste test to find out which egg is the best value - and the most delicious.
Lindt’s £8 white chocolate Easter egg scooped the top spot in Good Housekeeping’s blind taste test last month.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected]
- Forget Chocolate: Try These Online Easter Eggs
- Book a cheap last-minute Easter break with holiday deals for Benidorm, Malta and more
- Aldi named cheapest supermarket in the country - and they won by a seriously long stretch
- Shoppers slam Aldi for slashing the price of Celebration tubs by just 1p
- Woman shares struggles she faced eating just petrol station food for a week
- Can you REALLY feed a family of four for $50? How Aldi, Woolworths and Coles compare at the checkout in the latest supermarket price challenge - and one comes WAY out in front
- B&M slashes the price of its water fountain for dogs from £7 to just £1
- Big four supermarkets set to slash prices before Christmas to win back shoppers from Aldi and Lidl
- Supermarket deals on chocolate 'sharing' packs should be banned - the campaign calling for a fresh 20% sugar tax
- Cheap wine deals: Best supermarket wine boozy offers from Sainsbury's supermarket, Tesco and Asda
- Aldi's Fortnum and Mason-style hampers are back - and prices start at £19.99
- Tesco slash price of wines and spirits including £10 off bottles of Jack Daniels
- Aldi releases a Dyson vacuum cleaner at a bargain price - and it could be its best Special Buy yet
- Lidl are now selling a full HD dash cam for just £39.99 - and it can slash a further 20% off your car insurance
- Junk food Britain: Obesity crisis fuelled by the high street as 5,809 takeaways open in just three-and-a-half years, experts warn
- Aldi is selling an inflatable dinosaur paddling pool for a bargain price
- Google Stadia Release Date and Price Revealed
- GameStop's Black Friday 2019 Deals: Store Hours And Online Start Time
- Captain America is an incredible war movie that just happens to star a superhero
- First the sugar tax now there might be a ‘calorie tax’ on chocolate, cake and biscuits
Supermarkets slash Easter egg and chocolate prices – with bargains starting at just 25p have 846 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.