The final season of Game of Thrones is here. The premiere episode aired on HBO tonight, marking the beginning of the end. There are just five more episodes left to go now, and Game of Thrones has a lot to fit in before the finale if the show wants to wrap up every loose end created over the last eight years. For now, though, Season 8 Episode 1 was focused on one thing above all others: setup.Events in Winterfell set up the battle to come, as well as the interpersonal conflicts that will ultimately help determine the outcome of that battle. The characters in King’s Landing continued to maneuver for the inevitable conclusion of the war of Westeros’s Great Houses, and offscreen, the White Walkers struck their first blow south of the Wall.There were some monumental events in this episode–which will hopefully be the case for every episode of the final season. But from Jon finally riding a dragon to his finding out that he’s the true heir to the Iron Throne, even these long-awaited, emotionally charged moments are really just setup for conflicts to come.Jon learning that he’s a Targaryen is something book readers have been waiting for ever… Read full this story
- The Game of Thrones season premiere was pirated 54 million times over 24 hours
- The Game of Thrones season premiere was pirated 54 million times in 24 hours
- Game of Thrones season 8: How to stream HBO to watch episodes live in 2019
- Game of Thrones season 8 starts this weekend. Here's how to stream it.
- Avoid spoilers for Game of Thrones season 8, episode 4
- Game of Thrones: Season 8 episode lengths were reportedly leaked
- Game of Thrones’ Season 8 premiere reminds us Daenerys shouldn’t be queen
- Game of Thrones season 8: How to watch episode 2, premiere recap, schedule and how to stream HBO without cable
- Game of Thrones season 8 was promised to be massive. Now we have the numbers
- HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere was watched by a record 17.4 million viewers
Game Of Thrones Season 8 Premiere Review: Enough Setup, Let's Do This Thing have 340 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 14, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.