Donald Trump has once again been asked by HBO to stop using Game of Thrones-style graphics in his communications. The President poster a banner on Twitter using the show’s font ahead of the Mueller report being released on Friday. This read: “No collusion. No obstruction. For the haters and the radical left democrats – game over.” HBO has since issued a statement calling for Mr Trump to stop using the show’s imagery. This read: “Though we can understand the enthusiasm for Game Of Thrones now that the final season has arrived, we still prefer our intellectual property not be used for political purposes.” The last time Mr Trump shared a tweet using Game Of Thrones imagery was in November 2018. He adapted the show’s “Winter is coming” slogan to write “Sanctions are coming”. HBO later tweeted: “How do you say trademark misuse in Dothraki?” In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter at the time, the cable channel said: “We were not aware of this messaging and would prefer our trademark not be misappropriated for political purposes.”
- Russell Simmons Urges His Friend Donald Trump to Stop Destroying Peoples' Lives. Hm.
- Donald Trump Told Dr. Oz He Kisses His Hot Daughter Every Chance He Gets
- Donald Trump Told A Young Girl in 1992 That He Would Be 'Dating Her in Ten Years'
- Glenn Beck Stuck His Face Into Cheetos to Look Like Donald Trump and It Makes Me Feel Bad
- It's Time to Stop Analyzing Donald Trump's Climate Change Beliefs
- Donald Trump's First Stop on His Victory Tour in Ohio Proves that Absolutely Nothing Has Changed
- Donald Trump Can Absolutely Walk Up and Down the Stairs Like a Big Boy
- The Future of the United States' Public Lands Depends on Donald Trump's Desire to Make His Two Adult Sons Happy
- Breitbart Is So Mad Donald Trump Won't Actually Try to Put Hillary Clinton In Jail
- SPLC Documents Nearly 900 Hate Crimes in 10 Days Following Donald Trump's Election
Donald Trump told 'stop making Game of Thrones memes' by HBO have 328 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.