Mueller Investigation ‘A number of the threads are finally starting to merge together,’ said Matthew Miller, a former Obama Justice Department spokesman. Buckle up: The next five days could reveal how the Mueller probe will play out. Paul Manafort will know how long he’ll be serving in prison, closing the book on special counsel Robert Mueller’s most visible legal fight. Roger Stone will know his trial date, putting a timeline on when the public will get more details about his alleged contacts with WikiLeaks. And status reports are due for two of Mueller’s biggest cooperators — Michael Flynn and Rick Gates — that will signal whether the special counsel has tapped them for all the information investigators need.Story Continued Below This week could even include the ultimate exclamation point: Attorney General William Barr announcing that Mueller has completed his assignment and that a summary version of his findings is imminent. “It’s one of those moments when a number of the threads are finally starting to merge together, which is to be expected because we do appear to be near the end,” said Matthew Miller, a former Obama Justice Department spokesman.In one way, the timing for this week’s Mueller moves is… Read full this story
- What to expect if Mueller gets hauled to the Hill
- POLITICO Playbook: Why Mueller’s end is only the beginning
- With Washington abuzz, Mueller report delivered quietly
- NJ Devils' Travis Zajac to miss game against Canadiens
- Mueller report: Court records reveal a narrative in plain view
- Can Trump Survive Mueller?
- Trump: People won't accept a Mueller report that taints him
- Special counsel ends Russia investigation
- Mueller delivers Trump-Russia report
The week that could reveal Mueller’s end-game have 271 words, post on www.politico.com at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.