Indie developer Vlambeer is bringing two of its most beloved games to Nintendo Switch, along with a new experimental project, the company announced during Wednesday’s Nindies Showcase. The developer will launch its top-down roguelike shooter Nuclear Throne on Wednesday, arcade-style platformer-shooter Super Crate Box in April, and a new game compilation titled Vlambeer Arcade later in 2019.
The announcement contained a few interesting wrinkles. Super Crate Box will include a multiplayer mode exclusive to Nintendo Switch. Vlambeer Arcade will be an ongoing collection of bite-sized games, beginning with Ultra Bugs, which appears to be a modern riff on Space Invaders. Future games will be announced and added to the collection down the line.
Nuclear Throne was originally released in 2015 and was previously available on Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Windows PC. Super Crate Box dates back to 2010 and is available on iOS, Mac, PC, and PlayStation Vita.
- UPS Super Hubs and New Network Technologies Enabling Superior On-Time Delivery Performance
- ‘Magnet Simulator’ Codes: List of Working Free Money Codes and How To Use Them In The New Roblox Game
- International Children's Winter Games coming to Lake Placid
- New coworking space coming to downtown Houston
- Ali Farhang's outrage led to an outpouring of support — and a new bowl game
- Super Bowl 2019: New England Patriots Patrick Chung “cherishes” another trip to the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 2019: New England Patriots’ annual success has obscured how amazing this season’s run really is
- VIDEO: Our picks to win state; big changes to Super 25 on "Sun-Times Game Week"
- Super Bowl: Patriots' new, surprise strength: a running game
- Los Angeles Rams headed to Super Bowl! Beat New Orleans Saints in OT