Those playing Monster Hunter World on PC can look forward to a notably prettier Monster Hunter World on PC next month, when Capcom introduces a new optional high-resolution texture pack for the game – but you’ll need a relatively beefy graphics card to take advantage of it. News of next month’s update, scheduled to release on April 4th, comes via a new post on Steam, wherein Capcom explains that the new high-resolution texture pack (a long-requested feature on PC) will be available as free DLC. It warns, however, that the texture pack will require at least 40GB of free hard-drive space and a graphics card with at least 8GB of VRAM. Additional system requirements will supposedly be detailed after the update’s arrival. If you’ve got the requisite grunt to run the new high-resolution texture pack tucked inside your computer box, you can expect the changes to look something like: Monster Hunter World’s update 5.2, as it’s officially known, brings a number of other tweaks and refinements to the game, as outlined in Capcom’s post. It will be available to download at midnight, April 4th in the UK.
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne review: A tale of fire and ice
- All new monsters in Monster Hunter World Iceborne through MR 99
- How to augment, upgrade weapons in Monster Hunter World Iceborne
- Monster Hunter Generations review: Give this 3DS RPG classic time and you’ll be rewarded with hours of fun
- FIFA 18 Ultimate Team tips: How to get FREE and easy coins
- New Horizons sends first high-resolution Pluto images
- National Cheeseburger Day: Get free burgers and deals Sept. 18
- 7 ways to get free delivery on your Amazon orders
- ALL Ariana Grande bombing survivors will get free tickets to tribute gig after a mum speaks out
- Here’s where to get free coffee on National Coffee Day 2019
Monster Hunter World on PC getting free high-resolution texture pack DLC next month have 311 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.