A new leak about Microsoft’s discless Xbox One console has surfaced, claiming that the console, the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, will be releasing on May 7. However, we still haven’t gotten any news from Microsoft about it, so who knows if it’s actually true? But, there have been a number of hints. The leaks originally came through the magazine Windows Central, which claims that information it’s been able to get a hold of is the source of all of the information we’ve seen of it so far. They’ve not only told us what it will supposedly include, but also the games that will be bundled with it (digitally of course), and even what the box will look like. There have been a lot of various leaks about the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition in the past few months, but Microsoft has yet to say anything concrete about it. While all of the leaks would normally mean that there’s a grain of truth to them, we haven’t really seen anything about a discless Xbox, just other Xboxes that will be evolutions on the current model. However, considering that it’s only around a month and a half away from release, one… Read full this story
- American dream comes true for Giants' biggest fan
- 'It's a dream come true to be alongside him'
- NBA chief Adam Silver says profit can't come before the league's principles
- NBA chief says profit can't come before the league's principles
- PS5 release date update: One of the best Xbox features is coming to the PlayStation 5
- Dream comes true for Oban golfer
- Fears end of world imminent and Messiah is coming as three Bible prophecies ‘come true’ sending conspiracy theorists into meltdown
- Guardiola says managing in England is 'dream come true'
- Snake wriggles out of Israel’s Western Wall sparking fears ancient Messiah prophecy is coming true
- 3 signs that Biblical prophecies about end of world are 'coming true'
Leak Says Xbox One S All-Digital Edition Coming May 7, But Is It True? have 333 words, post on segmentnext.com at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.