The most significant update yet to Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment’s wildly popular battle royale game, Apex Legends, has finally arrived on all systems. The Season 1 update is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 19, bringing with it both a battle pass and the first new character since the game’s launch in early February.The most significant component of Season 1 is the release of a new playable character Legend, Octane. However, despite what you may have expected, Octane is not actually a part of the Battle Pass–he’s simply releasing alongside of it. You can purchase he and the Battle Pass individually, which is good news if you only care about one or the other. There’s plenty else to know about the new patch and Battle Pass, given that this is the very first one, so read on for a complete rundown on everything that’s new and how it all works.Patch NotesActually kicking off Season 1 is the new update that’s now available. Respawn has shared the full list of patch notes, which are more substantial than simply adding the battle pass and Octane. For starters, it introduces the previously promised hit box changes, which should make… Read full this story
- Apex Legends Season 1 starts tomorrow: First battle pass will be key to Fortnite rival's continued success
- Get £15 cashback with Quidco when you shop at GAME, including Apex Legends game coins
- Fortnite Season 8.20 patch notes: What's new in Fortnite 8.20 update?
- OnePlus 7T Pro vs iPhone 11 Pro Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Price in India, Specifications Compared
- Fortnite Update 8.10 Early Patch Notes: Buried Treasure, Respawn Van, Server Downtime
- Fortnite Update 8.01 Early Patch Notes: Buried Treasure, Respawn Van, Server Downtime
- Fortnite rival Apex Legends reaches 50 million players in its first month
- Fortnite Season 8: Why new battle pass could be gaming sensation's most important yet
- Fortnite UPDATE 8 patch notes: Pirate Cannon, map changes, Volcano, Lava and MORE
- Fortnite UPDATE 8 patch notes
Apex Legends Battle Pass Season 1 Details: Patch Notes, Octane, Price, And More have 330 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.