source Nintendo Released on December 9th, 2018, “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate” is Nintendo’s fastest-selling game ever, having already sold more than 12 million copies to date. “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate” is a fighting game for the Nintendo Switch, featuring more than 70 playable characters from across the greatest franchises in video game history. The game is already the third best-selling Switch game of all-time, passing “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild,” which launched with the console in March 2017. After shipping more than 12 million copies in less than two full months, “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate” is now officially Nintendo’s fastest selling game of all-time. “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate” is a fighting game for the Nintendo Switch, featuring more than 70 playable characters from hit video game franchises and an incredible variety of game modes. It’s the latest game in a series with a storied history among fans; the “Super Smash Bros.” community is passionate, competitive, and constantly engaged. Based on data directly shared with Nintendo investors, the impressive launch also made “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate” the third best-selling Switch game in the console’s short history. Only “Mario Kart 8 Deluxe” and “Super Mario Odyssey” have sold more… Read full this story
- Limited edition Super Smash Bros Ultimate will come with a GameCube controller
- Smash Bros Ultimate Nintendo Switch: Amiibo functionality revealed in new leak?
- Smash Bros Nintendo Direct: Ultimate Livestream, NEW Character leaks for Nintendo Switch
- Console Corner: Super Smashing Great
- This guy just completed the fastest Super Mario Bros. speedrun of all time
- PS4 Pro ‘500 Million’ console sold out – but scalpers make THOUSANDS selling £450 limited edition console on eBay
- Bob Woodward's Trump book Fear sells 1 million copies in a week
- Floria Group recorded revenues of RON 12 million in the first half of the year
- Fenerbahçe confirms midfielder Giuliano's $12 million transfer to Saudi Arabia
- U.S. life guru earns $12 million for a few hours work in Moscow – and sparks controversy
‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ is now the fastest-selling Nintendo game of all time, with 12 million copies sold in less than 2 months have 325 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.