report this adWinning a match of Apex Legends is no easy task. The battle royale release‘s fast-paced action, small map, and loot scarcity means players are thrown into firefight after firefight from start to finish. Everyone’s first Championship first-place finish is a memorable achievement. But in the case of veteran marine and Twitch streamer toeyouup, that first win might be a bit more special than others. As befits his Twitch user name, Tony Vaitkevich plays video games by holding and using a controller with his left arm and his opposite foot. He uses his hand to control both joysticks and his toes to pull the right trigger. According to his Twitch profile, Vaitkevich lost his right arm in a motorcycle accident at the age of 24. Since then he has adapted to his situation and made the most of it, using his foot in place of his hand. As is evident by his Apex Legends performance, it’s not even slowing him down.Caught in a Twitch clip (which can be viewed right here), Vaitkevich’s victory came down to the wire. The clip starts with both of Vaitkevich’s teammates downed. He shoots a nearby opponent and, not knowing whether their squad is nearby,… Read full this story
- Apex Legends Developer Provides Update on Crossplay
- Apex Legends to permanently add Duos mode, Kings Canyon to map rotation
- Apex Legends to debut limited-time event. Season 2 reveal set for E3 2019
- Apex Legends Teaser Hints at "Pleasant Surprise for Titanfall Fans" in Season 5
- Flyers in Apex Legends may be hinting at something monstrous for Season 2
- Leaked Apex Legends trailers tease new character, season 2 map changes
- Apex Legends cheaters and spammers will be matched up against each other
- Apex Legends Is Adding Duos and Kings Canyon Permanently
- Apex Legends, FIFA 19 get Twitch content drops before Amazon Prime Day
- Streamer Ninja Makes Fun of 'Fortnite' Season 8 for Copying 'Apex Legends' and 'Sea of Thieves'
One-Armed Veteran Marine Wins Game of Apex Legends have 327 words, post on gamerant.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.