By Jamie Lovett – February 10, 2019 07:58 pm EST Share 3 Comments 3 It seems that tensions were high in the latter seasons of Star Trek: Voyager and actress Jeri Ryan is finally opening up about the matter. Ryan was a guest on Aisha Tyler’s Girl on Girl podcast. Though the podcast was released last year, her discussion of how her arrival in the fourth season of Star Trek: Voyager didn’t go over well with a certain member of the established cast has only just been brought to the attention of Star Trek fans. Ryan recalled how UPN and Paramount were using the introduction of Seven of Nine to push Star Trek: Voyager and the Star Trek franchise into the mainstream. This diverted a lot of attention her way (via Trek Core): “It was understandably tough for an existing cast that had been together for three years already. Star Trek, traditionally — because this was like the fourth incarnation of Star Trek at the time — was always the Captain, or the Captain and First Officer. Typically, it’s the Captain that gets the attention of the press, and the shows revolve around that. So all of a sudden, all… Read full this story
- Another 'Star Trek: Voyager' Cast Member Guest Stars on 'The Orville'
- New Star Trek: Picard Teaser Features Seven of Nine
- Star Trek Actor Who Lost His Legs After Hit-and-Run Returns to Teaching Yoga 9 Weeks Later
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Guide: Movies & Episodes to Watch Before the CBS All Access Series
- Star Trek Producer Hints Picard May Have Made Some Regrettable Decisions Since Nemesis
- New Star Trek: Picard Teaser Released
- Trailers of the Week: ‘The Gentlemen,’ ‘Star Trek: Picard,’ and More
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Released at SDCC
- From Ghostbusters to Star Trek Beyond: gay characters are there, but only just
- Jonathan Frakes on How 'Star Trek: Discovery' & 'The Orville' Fill Different Voids
Jeri Ryan Opens Up About Star Trek: Voyager On-Set Feud have 314 words, post on comicbook.com at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.