GAMERS can get some cracking discounts on Far Cry New Dawn – despite the game having only just released.
We’ve found a bunch of deals that shave as much as £15 off the full price of the game.
Probably the best deal – in terms of raw value for money, that is – comes from Quidco.
It’ll slash the price of the game to just £22.99, but it involves claiming a cashback offer.
You sign up to Quidco as a new member then visit UK retailer Game using the site. Hit ‘Show Now’ then order the game for £37.99.
Once your purchase is confirmed, you’ll be able to withdraw £15 in cashback to your bank account, PayPal, or as gift vouchers.
- Far Cry New Dawn Quidco cashback deal – claim now
So how does Quidco work?
When you buy a game through Quidco, the company earns a commission fee.
Most companies keep this for themselves, but Quidco passes 100% of the fee onto the buyer – in this case, £15.
To do this, Quidco needs to track the purchase, and can only pay you once it receives payment from the retailer.
It generally takes up to three days for the retailer to confirm the purchase with Quidco, and payouts typically take about a week.
However, depending on your luck, it can sometimes take months – and a handful of users say they’ve never received any money at all.
So although Quidco is generally regarded as a reputable option, it’s worth considering that a lengthy delay could make this deal less impressive.
The good news is that there are lots of other low-cost ways to buy Far Cry New Dawn right now.
Here are the cheapest prices we’ve seen at other reputable retailers:
- Far Cry New Dawn at Base for £30.85 – buy now
- Far Cry New Dawn at The Game Collection for £30.95 – buy now
- Far Cry New Dawn at ShopTo for £31.85 – buy now
- Far Cry New Dawn at Very for £36.99 – buy now
- Far Cry New Dawn at GAME for £37.99 – buy now
What is Far Cry New Dawn?
Here’s what you need to know…
- Far Cry New Dawn is a brand new action-adventure shooter game
- It’s developed by Ubisoft and came out on February 15, 2019
- You can play the game on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- The game is a new entry to the long-running (and very popular) Far Cry franchise
- It’s an open-world game set in fictional Hope County, Monata
- The game follows a nuclear war in Far Cry 5, so civilisation has largely fallen apart
- Gamers have to collect items and weapons in a bid to survive in the new world
Check out the latest news and rumours about the PlayStation 5.
You might be more interested in our guide on what to expect from the Xbox 2.
And read our list of the best games of 2018 for some inspiration.
Have you spotted any great gaming deals recently? If so, let us know in the comments!
- New school deal allows developers to buy acre of land from Newham Council for £2
- Where to buy Far Cry New Dawn
- Rage 2 release date – is there a gameplay trailer and how similar is it to Far Cry: New Dawn
- New dawn as HMV rescued by Canada’s Sunrise
- Paul Smyth hails Steve McClaren as Northern Ireland star pens new QPR deal
- Foster urges May to strike new EU deal after 'useful discussion'
- DUP's Foster teams up with David Davis and Dominic Raab to push for new Brexit deal
- DUP joins Davis and Raab in push for new Brexit deal
- May: I’ll battle for Britain when I go back to Brussels for new Brexit deal
- Theresa May pledges new Brexit deal for Northern Ireland