I just made my first game in unity and want to publish it on google play, but to do that I need to tick a checkbox that says that im 18 years or older, but im not. Is this a rule that I need to respect or is it something like “don’t cross the road without looking on both sides” where nobody really gives a f*ck if you don’t do that?
sorry for bad english.
- To celebrate International Women’s Day, Google Play Store features games made by women
- 15 best puzzle games for Android
- How 5G will change the game industry and spur innovation
- Why Roku isn’t afraid of competition from Apple, Google and Amazon
- Speedometer ‘pinned‘ at 90 mph as SUV carrying family plunged off a cliff, report says
- Rescuers search route that family may have traveled before their SUV plunged down a cliff
- YouTube shooter’s ire: Everything you need to know about YouTube's flashpoint policies
- 4 things you might love about ‘Assassin’s Creed Odyssey,’ and 3 you might not
- Media startups trying to drive people to their websites are doing it wrong, says Overtime CEO Dan Porter
- Blake Harris talk — How ‘The History of the Future’ almost didn’t happen