In Apex Legends, each character brings a host of different abilities and strategies. In this Apex Legends Guide, we will be taking a look at the Technological Tracker named Bloodhound. Our Bloodhound Character Guide will help you learn all about playing as him, his abilities kit, how to use his ultimate effectively and some tips.
Apex Legends Bloodhound
The character description does not tell you much about Bloodhound, only his background. However, Bloodhound in Apex Legends is basically a hunter; he has been given excellent tools to deal with campers.
To me, his gadget resembles that of Jackal from Rainbow Six: Siege, but there are a lot more possibilities since this is a Battle Royale game. Bloodhound brings a lot to the table if used correctly. Team coordination is key!
When Bloodhound reveals his enemy’s location, he can only view it, so as Bloodhound you will have to manually let your allies know the location of the enemies.
Lucky for you, this game also features Pinging System using which you can ping or mark the location that you want your allies to see. Therefore, make use of that and do your best.
Unlike most of the Battle Royale games, it matters which character you choose in Apex, mainly because each character comes with his/her own unique abilities.
Each character has 3 types of abilities i.e. Tactical Ability, Passive Ability, and the Ultimate Ability. Utilizing each of these will play a key role in your gameplay and the outcome of a match.
Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather
The range is nothing to brag about, however, even with a short range, it is very obvious that this is a very useful technique. This can be used to flush out campers in a building easily.
Passive Ability: Tracker
The phrase “Watch your Step” needs to be taken seriously here. With his Passive Ability, Bloodhound can track enemy footsteps, so be wary of where you step during an encounter with the Bloodhound.
Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt
- Apex Legends Halloween event: Release date news for Fight or Fright on PS4 and Xbox
- Apex Legends Season 3 Map: All 15 locations exposed
- Apex Legends Season 3: Meltdown Patch Notes - New Update Makes Big Changes
- Apex Legends Fight Or Fright Trailer Reveals New Halloween Content [Update]
- Apex Legends Fight Or Fright Trailer Reveals New Shadowfall Mode And Halloween Costumes
- Apex Legends review – Fortnite has some stiff competition
- Apex Legends Season 3 Trailer Teases Twelfth Character, Probably Coming After Crypto
- Apex Legends Charge Rifle Nerf Coming Soon
- Apex Legends Is Going Back To Kings Canyon For Halloween (But Only Temporarily)
- Apex Legends Will Add Lifeline Heirloom During Fight Or Fright Halloween Event