Skyrim came out 8 years ago – yes, that makes me feel old too – so honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve also rinsed it for all that it’s worth. But emerging from its ashes like a phoenix rising from the flames (the metaphor is justified, I assure you) comes an entirely new open-world RPG, disguised as a community-made mod named Enderal: Forgotten Stories. The game may have been made using Bethesda’s Creation Engine, but Enderal won’t give you any major déjà-vû as it’s effectively an entirely new game. So, sure, the textures and surroundings might look a little familiar from time to time – they are based on those of the wilderness and the Bannered Mare, after all. And, yeah, those wolves you’ll be running away from – more on that later – look exactly like the ones you would loot in Skyrim to find garnets (don’t ask me how they go in there), but everything story and character-wise is brand new. In fact, Enderal offers over 30 hours of original content, it’s basically free (though you will need to own a copy of the original Skyrim to be able to download it), and it’s finally available on Steam. With… Read full this story
- All-New Audi A6 45TFSi — Does It Offer The Best Of Both Worlds?
- New Orleans Saints HC Sean Payton tests positive for coronavirus
- Fifa 17 – new engine, new story mode, and five more key additions
- New Yorkers fleeing city face fear and hostility from upstate neighbors
- Why the World Health Organization’s Response to COVID-19 Is Crucial to the Future of Public Health
- ALL New Yorkers are told to cover their mouth and nose with homemade cloth masks when they go outside as NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio says he does not regret issuing the order earlier because masks needed to be prioritized for hospitals
- In trenches of New York's coronavirus crisis, nurses beg, borrow and steal precious masks
- Joey McIntyre on Balancing Work, Kids and Marriage: 'It Would Be Nice If We Could Go on a Date Once in a While'
- New York's salute to nurses and doctors: Residents across the city give a two-minute round of applause to workers on frontline of coronavirus pandemic
- IPL could be played in October-November if World T20 is postponed: BCCI official
"A better Skyrim than Skyrim. For free": Steam reviews are going nuts over this free mod for Skyrim that turns it into a completely new open world RPG have 392 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.