Last year The year is stacked with massive films, with new entries Star Wars and Avengers, to Men in Black and The Lego Movie. Beyond the big franchises, there are also The Witch, Edge of Tomorrow, Hereditary, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon—all Advertisement Below, read about all the January Escape Room This latest PG-13 psychological horror flick piggybacks on the escape room trend, following a group of strangers who are invited to one challenge only to find it’s more dangerous and deadly than they’d bargained for. It’s a promising thriller that’s gotten some fairly decent buzz for a January film. (Now in theaters) Replicas Keanu Reeves plays a neuroscientist who violates his ethical code, and likely the law, to bring his wife back from the dead through human cloning. Expect lots of robots, running, and a pretty uninterested performance from our leading man here, Dragon Ball Super: Broly Look, if you were already a fan of Dragon Ball Z, you’re probably going to stay a fan after this one. The 12thDragon Ball Super: Broly tells the story of Goku and Vegeta as they encounter a powerful new Saiyan named Broly, in the character’s first officially canonical film appearance. (January 16) Glass… Read full this story
- The Annette Bening Stan’s Guide to Captain Marvel
- The 25 Best Heist Movies of All Time
- ‘Moonlight’: Is This the Year’s Best Movie?
- A Pocket Guide to the Oscars’ Beefiest Controversies
- Oscars 2019: Your Guide to All the Best Picture Beefs
- Oscars 2019: Your Guide to All the Best Picture Controversies
- 'Dora The Explorer' Movie Drops First Trailer And Fans Have A Lot To Say
- ‘The Image Book’ Review: Godard Looks at Violence, and Movies
- What It’s Like to Be a Female Movie Critic in the #MeToo Era
- Side By Side: movie review
io9's Guide to All the Movies You Should Give a Damn About in 201 have 310 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.