ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Jan. 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNOB) (the “Company” or “ConnectOne”), parent company of ConnectOne Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $18.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2018 compared with $19.9 million for the third quarter of 2018 and $10.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2017. Diluted earnings per share were $0.58 for the fourth quarter of 2018 compared with $0.61 earned in the third quarter of 2018 and $0.33 earned in the fourth quarter of 2017. Full-year 2018 income increased 39.6% to $60.4 million, compared with $43.2 million for the full-year 2017. Diluted earnings per share for the full-year 2018 was $1.86, compared with $1.34 for the full-year 2017. /EIN News/ — Adjusted net income amounted to $19.2 million, or $0.59 earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2018; $18.5 million, or $0.57 earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2018; and $16.3 million, or $0.51 earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2017. Adjusted net income for the fourth quarter of 2018 excludes $0.7 million in after-tax merger-related expenses and $0.2 million benefit resulting from ASU 2016-09, Improvements to Employee Share-Based Payment Accounting. Adjustments… Read full this story
- Where to Find Information on Obtaining an Absolutely Free Credit Report, No Trial
- What Happens When That Bad Credit Report Repair is in Your Sight?
- Wells Fargo reports falling profit as legal costs mount
- UPDATE 3-Wells Fargo reports falling profit as legal costs mount
- Global stocks jump on report Brexit deal may be close, oil slips
- Sacked in the 2nd Quarter! Saks, Inc Heading For Tough Times
- Foreclosure Reporting - The Spin Starts Here
- Impress Your Bank Manager! How To Read Your Profit & Loss Account Report
- North Idaho Year to Date Sold Statistics
- Have You Seen These Anti Wrinkle Cream Skin Appearance Test Results
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2018 Results have 265 words, post on world.einnews.com at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.