For many of us, Christmas Day and video games go hand-in-hand. As kids, we’d have to wait around all year for December 25th in order to get our hands on the games we were most excited for. Many of us received consoles, receiving new generations of video games from the back of Santa’s sleigh. Now that we’re adults, we may still put video games atop our Christmas lists, or spend the day kicking back with our Nintendo Switch while our families squabble around us. Today we asked our editors: what’s your favorite Christmas gaming memory? With so many to choose from (not saying we’re old or anything…) it was difficult to nail one down, but we each rooted around in our brainboxes in order to come up with one stand-out memory from Christmas past. As always, leave your own favorite Christmas gaming memories in the comments section below, and we’ll feature our favorite later this week! Paul Tamburro, executive editor: “Getting a Super Nintendo with F-Zero. All of my family piled into our house on Christmas morning to open their presents, but I just sat there 4 inches from the TV screen playing that game until Christmas evening. Who needs turkey and carols… Read full this story
- Christmas Games For the Entire Family
- 4 Fun Kids Christmas Games
- 3 Christmas Games - Have Fun With Your Children!
- Christmas Games and Other Fun Activities
- Exciting Christmas Games For Young Kids
- 4 Joyful Childrens Christmas Games
- 3 Easy Preschool Christmas Games
- 5 Jolly Preschool Christmas Games
- Have Fun With Your Favorite Online Games
- Christmas Game Ideas - How to Make the Holidays More Fun
Tell GR: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Gaming Memory? have 281 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at December 24, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.