Sleaford Mods will return to the Roadmender in April as part of a huge 32-date UK tour. The electronic post punk duo will play the Northampton venue on Thursday, April 18, and tickets go on sale on Monday.The band, which comprises Jason Williamson and Andrew Fearn, is due to release their new album Eaton Alive in February.The LP is available to order now and follows last year’s English Tapas.Sleaford Mods last headlined the Roadmender in 2015.The tour also includes gigs in Birmingham, Leamington, Leicester, Lincoln and Hitchin.Tickets will be available via the venue, seetickets.com and gigantic.comFor more information, visit fb.com/sleafordmodsofficial X Factor winners added to Coventry festival line up
- Sleaford Mods Plot New Compilation, Unveil Blistering ‘Tweet Tweet Tweet’ Live Video
- Earth, Wind & Fire reflect on touring without late founder Maurice White: ‘He’s living in our music’
- The Conservation Society of San Antonio to bring the city’s culture alive with the 72nd presentation of “A Night In Old San Antonio”
- Whitney Houston's back from the dead! The singer is set to return as a hologram on a world tour starting in the UK – but is it a joyful tribute or ghoulish cashing in?
- The hologram concert revolution is here, whether you like it or not: Meet the company touring Whitney Houston and Buddy Holly
- LOT embarks on foreign tour to empower young Nigerians
- The Hollies Plot First United States Tour in 18 Years
- EXCLUSIVE: Jay Leno reveals he got his first car as a teen because he wanted to go take naked pictures of his girlfriend, as he gives DailyMailTV a private tour of his multi-million dollar 357-vehicle collection
- Normani: A Pop Perfectionist Makes Her Move
- The week in theatre: All My Sons; Ghosts; The Play That Goes Wrong – review
Sleaford Mods to bring Eaton Alive tour to Northampton have 293 words, post on www.northamptonchron.co.uk at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.