Sakura Seasons Bloom Dynamic Theme Complete Bundle from Truant Pixel is now available on the PlayStation Store for $4.99. This theme appears to be pretty popular, as its preview trailer on YouTube has over 32k views.
Sakura Seasons Bloom Dynamic Theme contains 7 themes all with time-of-day changes. Lighting changes are continuous and seamless. Two themes cover the northern or southern hemispheres and dynamically shift with both time of day and time of year. Hanami, Sakura bloom with cherry blossoms filling the sky. Summer, blossoms are shed leaving only greenery. Autumn, the familiar color changes of red, orange, and yellow. Winter, snow that builds up over the season. Spring, green returns with a wet mist.
Each season’s own individual theme is also included that lets you keep it summer or spring or whatever season you want all year round. Each theme also has peaceful 5.1 audio support for those who own a surround system. Visually the theme supports 4K UHD output on the PlayStation 4 Pro.
Developers Truant Pixel are no strangers to creating themes and have also created themes that are reminiscent of the PlayStation 3 background, one inspired by the hallway from P.T. and even a free one for fans of ResetEra, the NeoGAF successor. Individual themes for each season can be found for $2.49 and bundles for the northern or southern hemisphere for $3.49. Lots of other, free, dynamic themes get released to promote their game releases, such as Shadow of the Colossus, Shenmue HD, and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Sony Announces PlayStation Move Titles For Holiday Season
- How Chess Has Changed Over The Last 150 Years
- I will not expect dramatic changes with NDA-2: Samir Arora, Helios Capital
- Serra quarterback Daylin McLemore suffers season-ending injury
- Avalanche lose Mikko Rantanen, then fall to Blues for first regulation loss of season
- Kurtenbach: 5 extremely bold Warriors predictions for the 2019-20 season
- 'Game of Thrones' will officially end after season 8, confirms HBO boss
- NBA preview: In a season of dynamic duos, Clippers lead the way
- Your Job Is Change
- Do Hedge Funds Love Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD)?