A expansion to Jurassic World Evolution titled Secrets of Dr. Wu will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 20, 2018 for $14.99.
This expansion will include some new locations, dinosaurs, challenges, and a story featuring BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu from the original Jurassic Park movie (good) and the recent two Jurassic World films (which underutilized Jeff Goldblum). Non-expansion owners will still get an update to their game, which introduces a day/night cycle, new grouping and sleeping behavior for dinosaurs, new contracts, and large-capacity feeders.
Secrets of Dr. Wu lets you access hidden research facilities on Isla Muerta and Isla Tacaño where Wu has been developing hybrid dinosaurs. Players work alongisde Dr. Wu to find new dig sites, upgrades, and research opportunities.
Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu also introduces the herbivore Olorotitan and the venomous Troodon to Jurassic World Evolution, alongside three new Wu-created hybrids: the Stegoceratops, Ankylodocus and Spinoraptor. Players can progress through Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu missions to unlock new upgrades and research options that can be used throughout the Jurassic World Evolution campaign, including the Indominus Rex’s unique camouflage gene as seen in 2015’s Jurassic World.
New campaign missions will unlock after you have achieved a four-star rating on Isla Muerta, an island that is frequently experiencing bad weather and outbreaks. You can view a trailer for Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu below. The base game is good, as evidenced by our review, and Jurassic World Evolution has proven to be quite popular, selling over a million copies a month after launch.
- Ratings: NBC’s ‘LEGO Jurassic World’ Special Sinks Like a Brick
- Swissbit Introduces new CompactFlash™ Cards
- FCC Teams Up With Kaiser Permanente for New Hybrid Health Courses
- Lexipol Introduces New Policy and Training Solution for Texas Juvenile Detention Facilities
- AVX Introduces New Ultraminiature, Thin-Film Transmission Line Capacitors for High-Performance Microwave & RF Applications
- New professional-grade football facility to be created in Ghana via crowdfunding
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- Lexipol Introduces New Policy and Training Solution for Alabama Fire Departments
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces the Build-out of New Gene Therapy Manufacturing Facility in California
- Green Globe International Introduces New Chief Executive Officer and Discusses Business Operation for Coming Year