YOU could enjoy holiday after holiday in style with our latest super Sun Savers competition.
We’ve teamed up with caravan experts Knaus to give one lucky reader a new, touring caravan worth more than £14,000.
You could get your hands on this fantastic Weinsberg CaraOne 390QD. It sleeps up to four people and includes a host of top-notch features.
To enter, collect TEN Sun Savers codes from the 18 printed daily in the paper between today and Tuesday, November 27. Then head to the Sun Savers app or website and enter your codes.
Once you have entered ten, go to the Win A Caravan page and click “Enter” before midnight on Monday, December 3.
AS well as bringing you this great competition, The Sun is the official partner for the 2019 Caravan & Motorhome Show and as Sun readers you can grab an exclusive ticket offer.
Book tickets in advance, paying just £7.50, at caravanshows.com and quote SUN19 at the checkout. It is the largest caravan and motorhome show of its kind, with the BIGGEST choice of caravans, motorhomes and holiday homes anywhere in the North of England.
The Caravan & Motorhome Show, January, 17-20, 2019, is held at Manchester’s EventCity.
It is a value day out for the whole family with FREE parking, FREE entry for under-16s, FREE show guide and FREE entry to Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show running in the same venue.
- Advance box office closes: 9pm on Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
- Standard advance price: £8.50; On-the-door ticket prices: £9.95.
- Calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras. £1 transaction fee applies.
Meet the reader
ROSEMARY JANES is bursting with money-saving wisdom. The retired 61-year-old gets a boost by entering free competitions and even won a trip to sunny Jamaica.
Rosemary, who was a customer service adviser for a bank before retiring, says: “I’ve always worked with money in the jobs I’ve done, so I’ve seen how people get into trouble.”
As part of our Meet The Sun Savers series, Rosemary shares these thrifty tips.
- Competitions. Since retiring, Rosemary has more time to enter free competitions online. She says: “I use Prize Finder and enter competitions in local newspapers. I’ve won a holiday to Jamaica, a mini cruise, hotel stays . . . the list goes on!”
- Online shopping. Rosemary loves shopping online and has a handy tip to save you cash. “I use TopCashback,” she says. “I also look at VoucherCodes. Sometimes you can use both of them together but if you can’t, just work out which will give you the best offer.”
- Green fingers. Some Waitrose stores give away their used coffee grounds. Rosemary knows how to make the most of it. “We take them to put round our roses and vegetables to make our own compost,” she says.
- Do your research. If she wants a particular item, Rosemary finds the best deal on mysupermarket.co.uk. “The other day I wanted Cadbury’s drinking chocolate so I compared prices on MySupermarket. I also looked at what vouchers I had. This time I had £2 off a £10 Waitrose shop. I weigh up all the options and shop that way,” she says.
- Kids’ clothing. Dressing kids isn’t cheap but Rosemary has a way around that. “My husband is from a large family of 14 nieces and nephews, so all the kids wore hand-me-downs. We saved lots of money,” she says.
- Flog it. Rosemary says: “I sell stuff I don’t need on Shpock, Gumtree and eBay rather than throw it out. It’s surprising what people will buy. Somebody bought my toilet rolls!”
- Dinner winners. The keen gardener says: “We grow runner beans, potatoes and tomatoes — and in winter, we freeze the excess. We cook from scratch and have a well-stocked chest freezer.”
Deal of the day
GET him a luxury grooming subscription box from mensgroomingguide.com. Your first box is just £17.49 with code THESUN. Worth £65.
HAVE a cheeky tipple with the Chambord limited-edition prosecco gift pack at Tesco. RRP £12, now £10.
Refer a friend
YOU will probably want to tell your friends and family all about Sun Savers – and if you do, we will give you CASH as a bonus. Get £1 for each friend you refer to Sun Savers.
Plus, every friend you refer gets £1 too. Go to the Sun Savers app or website and click on the refer a friend page in “Offers” to see how.
JAM fans can add a little sparkle to their toast this weekend thanks to Asda’s Strawberry & Champagne Conserve with edible glitter. It is made with the same Marc de Champagne as Marks & Spencer’s glitzy Sparkling Peach & Prosecco Conserve.
Reader’s saving tip
DIANE MORTON, from Maldon in Essex, says: “To help keep your floors clean during winter, cover muddy pram wheels with shower caps when you come inside.”
- Send us your suggestions to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and get 28 codes, worth £5, if we print yours. Please include your name and town.
Shop & save
GET a bargain scent at The Perfume Shop. DKNY Be Delicious Shimmer & Shine. was £55, now just £24.99. Deal ends November 25.
Hot right now
HEAD to the “middle of Lidl” TODAY for bargain car accessories such as a car cover from £4.99.
6000 tickets on us to see Nativity Rocks!
SEE the festive feel-good film of the year early with Sun Savers and get into the Christmas spirit.
We are giving 1,500 readers the chance to claim up to four cinema tickets to see a preview screening for the brand-new film Nativity Rocks!.
Back with the kids from St Bernadette’s Primary School in Coventry, this time the staff and students audition for a coveted place in a spectacular rock musical competition.
With the unique feel-good charm of the original film, Celia Imrie reprises her role as Headmistress Mrs Keen, starring alongside Meera Syal, Ruth Jones, Anna Chancellor, Hugh Dennis and Helen George.
The film also introduces Simon Lipkin as Jerry Poppy and Craig Revel Horwood as the ruthless show director Emmanuel Cavendish. Just remember . . . this Christmas, NATIVITY ROCKS!
You can choose from 20 preview screenings in towns and cities around the UK, including London, Belfast, Cardiff, Glasgow and more. The screenings take place on Sunday morning, November 18.
To book your tickets all you need to do is head over to the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk and opt in to the “Nativity Rocks!” promotion that can be found in the “Offers” section.
Next, enter FIVE consecutive Sun Savers codes printed daily inside the paper from today until Wednesday, November 14. Lastly, head back to the “Nativity Rocks!” page in Sun Savers and click “Redeem” as soon as possible. You have until midnight on Wednesday, November 14.
Once you have clicked “Redeem”, you will receive an email with steps on how to claim your free tickets. But hurry, as tickets are first come, first served.
Don’t worry if you miss out on a preview screening ticket, you can still head to the cinema on Friday, November 23, to catch the release of Nativity Rocks!.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 18+ UK residents only (excludes Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Code collect 10/11/18 to 14/11/18. Tickets limited to 1,500 readers only. Subject to availability. T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs at sunsavers.co.uk.
Play now to win £15,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £15k monthly Raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get a GOLDEN TICKET for our £80k Raffle, which takes place every three months, with the first one at the end of June.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Today’s code is on Page 20. Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £15k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
NO FESTIVE SPIRIT
Iceland’s Christmas advert BANNED from TV – but you can watch it here
These are the high street names that could disappear forever
Are you paying too much for broadband? Here’s how to cut your bill now
Morrisons is doing GINGERBREAD filled doughnuts – and they sound tasty
How to bag LOADS of extra Boots Advantage Card points this weekend
READY, SET, SHOP
Black Friday 2018 – what date does it start and where are the best deals?
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
- How to ride for less on your Superday at Chessington World Of Adventures Resort — plus win £50k in the Sun Raffle
- Your paper could be worth £50,000!
- Dishwasher tablets will clean more than just your dishes as well as saving you money
- How to save £300 off your store card balance by transferring to a 0% credit card
- With savings rates so low where should you put your extra cash?
- Win a baby bundle worth £100 from Aldi Mamia
- Nationwide launches new ‘start to save’ account with £100 prizes given out every three months
- NS&I cuts interest rates and reduces Premium Bond prizes so savers have less chance of winning
- Rare SILVER 2p coin that’s worth £40 – do you have one in your pocket?
- Grandmother with ovarian cancer left in tears when dream holiday was cancelled due to £1,200 insurance bill
- I earn £35,000 a year but owe £5,000, have an IVA and struggle to manage money – can I buy a home?
- Quarter of couples don’t feel comfortable discussing money with their other half
- How to boost YOUR chances as a first-time buyer: Martin Lewis shares his top five tips including maxing out your ISA and being frugal before applying for a mortgage to prove you can afford it
- The five golden rules of footy tipping
- How horse owners and trainers are chasing public votes to win a place in 2020 All-Star Mile
- Most valuable and rare Beano comics worth up to £20,000 as Bananaman turns 40
- Royal Mint releases THREE 50ps with dinosaurs on them and they could be worth £840
- Single dad bought £400k two-bed house by turning off the heating, ditching Netflix and sacrificing holidays abroad
- Selfless heroes nominated for The Sun’s Military Awards including man who joined Paras after brother killed by Taliban
- Can Winston Churchill’s grandson save Serco? And is it worth saving?
Join Sun Savers to be in with the chance of winning a caravan worth over £14,000 — plus check out our money-saving holiday tips have 1987 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.