Are you hungry for apples? We hope so because one of this week’s staged challenges involves consuming five apples.
You can find apple trees near Lucky Landing and Risky Reels, but you can’t eat any apples if you’re at full health, so build four or five ramps and jump off them to damage yourself enough for this to work.
You don’t need to do all of this in one match, either, as some of these resources might be hard to find.
Fortnite: Consume five apples
Here are the four stages you’ll need to do to complete the challenge:
- Stage one: Consume five apples
- Stage two: Heal 60hp from using bandages
- Stage three: Heal 100hp from using medkits
- Stage four: Heal 50hp from using Slurp Juice
Once you’ve done that, you’ll earn your Battle Stars. Yay!
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Apple results to reveal sales slowdown due to pricey iPhone X
- Apple says iPhone will be interest-free if you buy it with the Apple Card
- Apple Watch, AirPods and services are Apple's big winners, not iPhone
- Building a car is still the best way for Apple to ‘move its big needle,’ say analysts
- Apple proves it can still deliver profits despite slower iPhone demand
- Apple has $200 billion to play with — here’s what it might do with all its overseas cash
- Apple expected to unveil new iPhone at Sept. 10 event
- The 14 original shows Apple is producing in its massive push into TV
- German court throws out Qualcomm's latest patent case against Apple
- France warns Apple and Google of fines