75% of Final Fantasy XV DLC is now canceled after Hajime Tabata announcing that he’s leaving Luminous Productions and Square Enix. Final Fantasy XV DLC called Episode Ardyn is still going to be released next year. Though, Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis DLCs have now been canceled. It was announced back in 2016 that Final Fantasy XV is going to receive four DLCs but now only Ardyn remains which will be out in next March. This news came after Hajime Tabata made a public announcement of his retirement. He joined back in 2013 replacing Tetsuya Nomura. He was also leading Luminous Productions which is a subsidiary of Square Enix. Hajime Tabata said: Today, I have a personal announcement to make to all of you. I, Hajime Tabata, will be resigning from Luminous Productions and the Square Enix Group as of October 31, 2018. I was able to gain so much experience with my time at Square Enix. Every title I was able to be a part of means a lot to me. However, Final Fantasy XV stood out from that group as it was a special project for me which I went all-in on. He also mentioned that he’s going to… Read full this story
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4 details unveiled by Square Enix
- E3 2018: Square Enix and Capcom announce Monster Hunter World/Final Fantasy XIV crossover
- Things just got a whole lot better for the yodelling Walmart kid, thanks to Ellen
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider E3 COUNTDOWN: New Gameplay Trailer, Square Enix Updates
- 'It just got out of hand'
- 'You never just got to be there on your own merit'
- Claiming Ryanair compensation just got more complicated
- Russian sanctions: the world's cheapest stock market just got cheaper, but should you invest?
- Love Island’s Wes and Megan get the keys to their flat in Southend and move in just three days after they leave villa
- How 'ill-prepared' NHS only just got away with it in North Korean cyber attack
Final Fantasy XV DLC Just Got Cancelled as Hajime Tabata Leaves Square Enix have 335 words, post on segmentnext.com at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.