For a limited time, EA is giving away access to a seven-day trial of its Origin Access Basic program on PC and all you have to do is ask. Origin Access Basic gives players the ability to play over 100 games for free, as well as access to 10-hour trial access to EA’s newer titles. To get your free trial, all you need to do is get on Twitter and send a direct message to the EA Help account using the #TRYBFV hashtag but you’ll need to do it soon. This offer closes at around 9 a.m. ET on December 1. You may also need to be patient as it seems EA is responding to messages manually rather than using some kind of automated system. It’s also worth having a look at the EA Help account before you message just in case something has caused the giveaway to stop or be postponed. Once you have your code, you should just be able to enter it to get in on the Origin Access Basic program. What you do with it for the next seven days is up to you but the obvious intention here is to try out Battlefield 5. Other… Read full this story
- How to Track Prime Day Deals in 2020
- HBO Max is here and free for 7 days ... but what is it?
- Great West Way's prettiest landmarks to have on your radar for your next day out
- Andrew Yang discusses his universal basic income pilot program
- Your ANTI-Valentine's Day dinner: Celebrity chef creates a 'romantic' degustation menu complete with a DEAD rose - because 'love should be celebrated all year round'
- Free Games Available On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More: Get 2 Borderlands Games For Free This Weekend
- HBO Max: price, free trial, movies, the Snyder Cut and more explained
- Paid software and services available for free during the pandemic from Microsoft, Facebook and more [updated daily]
- Stay entertained this Memorial Day weekend with a free Disney+ subscription
- China home-built aircraft carrier conducting sea trials
EA Giving Seven-Day Trials of Origin Access Basic Away for Free have 342 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.