This week on Drop In/Drop Out, Logan and Michael are joined by Tomas Franzese and Chris Compendio to talk about all of the hottest topics in video games that YOU want to hear about.
To open the show, the crew gives their thoughts on what they’ve played of Red Dead Redemption 2 so far before then getting into the week’s news, which mainly dealt with heavy criticism that Blizzard received after revealing a new mobile version of Diablo. After touching on a few more stories, things are closed out by trying to predict this week’s X018 event.
Here’s a full breakdown of what we touch on in Episode 2:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Thoughts
- BlizzCon 2018 Reaction and the Diablo Immortal Backlash
- Respawn Entertainment’s mysterious (likely Titanfall 3) new holiday 2019 game
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct Reactions
- Predictions for X018
Also this week, we’re now on a variety of new podcast platforms! You can find Drop In/Drop Out on iTunes and Spotify, in addition to listening natively down below through Podbean. We should also be appearing on Google Play within the next few days.
And as always, thanks to HTML for allowing us to use their song “Liquor Store” as the opening theme of the show. You can find their music over on Bandcamp.
As for next week, we’ll also be working on setting up a new email address and social media account so that you can follow the show more closely.
If you listen in, be sure to give us your thoughts in the comments or let us know what you’d like to see us discuss in a future episode!
- Star Wars: Vader Immortal Episode 3 Release Date Revealed
- Star Wars: Vader Immortal Story Details Revealed
- NRA drops lawsuit over San Francisco's 'terrorist' label
- Phil Neville considered dropping captain Steph Houghton for England's third-place play-off
- Star Wars: Vader Immortal's New Episode Is Now Available
- The best, most brutal, and most memorable Game of Thrones episodes
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 4 review The Last of Starks: The worst episode of the final season
- Blizzard denies that ‘Diablo 4’ reveal was dropped from BlizzCon
- ‘Diablo Immortal’ is just the beginning. Mobile games are the future
- ‘Diablo IV’ was reportedly rebooted in 2016, could have been like Dark Souls