To celebrate the final expansion for Ark: Survival Evolved’s season pass dropping, Studio Wildcard is making the game free to play on PC for the rest of the week.
Extinction’s the final piece of the Ark: Survival Evolved season pass, and to mark the occasion, you to play the base version of Ark free on PC util November 11.
The Extinction expansion pack will set you back $19.99/£15.49/€16.79. Scorched Earth and Aberration expansions are on sale for $8 and $9.99, respectively or your regional equivalent.
Extinction takes players back to where the game began, Earth, where they must contend with an “Element-infested, ravaged planet.”
It wouldn’t be Ark without crazy creatures roaming the place, and in this case, there are both organic and technological dangers. Players will be tasked with defeating gigantic Titans in order to “complete the Ark cycle” and save Earth.
- Religious Leaders, Politicians Celebrate Release of US Pastor Andrew Brunson
- Portsmouth children unite to ask for a smoke-free play park
- IDIA Football League 2016: A Weekend to Celebrate Diversity through Sport
- NY refuses to free Plaxico Burress on work release
- Trump celebrates release of detainees from North Korea
- Wedding bells for Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling this weekend
- Texans: Need batteries, ice chests, first aid kits? Stock up tax free April 28-30
- Kevin Hart released from hospital after car crash, sent to rehab
- Photographer Documents Last 2 Surviving Northern White Rhinos
- Endangered Tasmanian Devil Might Be Saved From Extinction, Thanks To Cancer-Free Counterparts