Design inspirations can cover everything from Pokemon animated movies to Pokemon GO, an augmented reality mobile game that became a worldwide sensation when it rolled out in 2016.
The Grand Prize winner will receive US$10,000. Winning designs from the competition will feature in Uniqlo’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection, which will be available in men’s, women’s, and kids lines from Uniqlo stores around the world and the Uniqlo.com online store. The top three prize recipients will get invitations to attend a special awards ceremony in Tokyo and watch the 2019 Pokemon World Championships in Washington, DC, in summer 2019. The entry period is from today through 11.59pm (Japan time) on December 2.
This year’s will also accept entries via smartphones and tablets to enable as many as possible to take part. The UT Grand Prix 2019 contest site will announce entry details at a later date.
Pokemon, one of the world’s most popular entertainment franchises, began with the launch of the Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue video games in Japan in 1996. Pokemon gameplay, which features collecting, training, and trading unique creatures, rapidly gained tremendous popularity around the globe. The video games were soon followed by the introduction of the Pokemon Trading Card Came and beloved animated series. With total games sold in excess of 300 million and the Pokemon GO mobile game released in 2016 reaching over 850 million downloads worldwide, Pokemon has been loved by people of all ages for over 20 years.
Uniqlo has conducted its UT Grand Prix design competition since 2005 to foster creativity and talent around the world. The contest is open to anyone regardless of age, gender, or nationality. Previous contest themes have included Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel and have attracting numerous entries, with winning designs being been sold around the globe.
For details, go to https://www.uniqlo.com/utgp/2019/
- Turkish-designed aircraft wins German excellence award
- Vote for your volunteers to win prizes
- Have your say on the future of live music in Norwich and win prizes
- The Nottingham school where pupils win prizes for hard work and good behaviour
- Wine importers ‘over the moon’ to win prize
- Jack Ross says points per game, not points in the bag win prizes
- Wine fanzine which spawned into small London restaurant wins prize at prestigious World Restaurant awards
- Mum bags £28k worth of prizes by entering 150 competitions a day
- I'm desperate to silence doubters by winning trophies with Linfield: Josh Robinson
- What time is Gino’s Win Your Christmas Wish List on TV and how does the gameshow work?
- €500,000 spent on bid to win seat on UN Security Council
- Government spend €100k on Bono video as part of €500k bid to win seat on UN Security Council
- The Favourite honoured for costume design days before Oscars
- BAFTAS 2019: All the winners revealed as Irish-produced The Favourite wins an incredible seven awards
- Inside story: winning at the Irish Design Oscars
- How do you create the best interior in Ireland? The Inside story on winning at the Design Oscars
- Letchworth student wins design competition for Heritage Foundation consultation
- Leopardstown Races: Creative Mum who made her own headpiece wins Savills Style Awards
- Scarborough area pupils can design logo to promote reduced use of single use plastics
- Colne schoolgirl wins MP Christmas card competition
Design Pokemon, win a prize have 520 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at October 21, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.