All lanes of Interstate 70 have been closed by a semi-truck crash on the Western Slope. The full closure is between Colorado 82 in Glenwood Canyon and the Dotsero exit, according to Colorado Emergency Management. Be prepared for travel impacts on I70 between Glenwood Canyon and Dotsero. https://t.co/9g0yZviy3b — CO – Emergency Mgmt (@COEmergency) October 2, 2018 The crash involved a semi truck crash that went off an upper deck of the highway onto the lower deck. No injuries have been reported as of 4:30 p.m. There is no immediate estimate for a reopening.
- Southbound I-25 closed at Uintah Street for semi-truck rollover
- Axles to Grind: Is the Alarm Over Heavy-Truck Crashes Justified?
- Tesla’s Electric Semi-Truck Can Hit 60 MPH in Just 5.0 Seconds
- Robo-Lastwagen Is Coming: Autonomous Autobahn Semi-Truck Testing to Begin Soon
- UPDATE: One lane reopened on southbound I-25 at Bijou after semi-truck rollover
- All lanes reopened after semi-truck rollover on I-25 near downtown Colorado Springs
- Freightliner Inspiration: the self-driving semi truck is real
- Semi Truck Driver Helps Sheriff Halt Progress of Wrong-Way Highway Drunk Driver
- Tesla developing self-driving tech for semi-truck, wants to test in Nevada
- Mercedes-Benz Previews Self-Driving Semi Truck
All lanes of I-70 closed on Western Slope stretch of highway by semi-truck crash have 196 words, post on www.denverpost.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.