MOBILES.CO.UK is set to rejoin the fray for Black Friday 2018.
The mobile-seller took the mega-shopping event seriously last year, slashing the prices of many its top-selling items.
And we’re expecting more of the same this year when November 23 rolls around.
The online-retail market for mobile phones is more crowded than ever, and most sites will be looking to offer up something special to persuade shoppers to part with their cash.
We expect Black Friday 2018 to be a good time to get a discount on the latest iPhones and Samsung Galaxys.
Plus there will be a selection of more affordable mobiles on offer at the same time.
What was in the mobiles.co.uk Black Friday sale last year?
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB for only £529
- Samsung Galaxy S8, now £645 (was £669)
- Apple iPhone 6 32GB, now £309 (was £325)
Find our other ‘Best Black Friday deals’ pages below
Looking to snap up a Black Friday bargain? Here’s where you can find the best deals.
What will (probably) be in the mobiles.co.uk 2018 Black Friday sale?
- The iPhone X will likely be available at a cut price
- The latest Samsung models including the S9, S8 and Galaxy Note 9
- Huawei P20 Pro, standard and Lite
- Sony Xperia Xz2
If you’re looking out for other Black Friday deals, you can check our Black Friday info page.
There’ll you’ll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
- Best Black Friday 2018 tech deals: where to find the best offers
- Best mobile deals for Black Friday 2018
- The best tech products to look for on Black Friday 2018, rated by Telegraph experts
- Black Friday TV deals: 32 inch TV for £189, 48 inch for £249 and 50 inch for £319
- Best Black Friday mobile phone deals include iPhone X for £36 a month with 100GB data
- Apple Black Friday deals 2018: Best UK discounts, including iPhone XR, 9.7" iPad and Apple Watch
- Apple Black Friday weekend deals 2018: Best UK sales on iPhone XR, iPad 9.7" and Macbook Pro
- How payments technology can boost your profits on Black Friday 2018
- Best Apple UK Cyber Monday 2018 deals on iPhone XR, iPad 9.7", Macbook Pro and more
- Black Friday UK 2018: How to get the best best Black Friday deals in the UK
- Black Friday UK 2018: How to get the best Black Friday deals in the UK
- Our £100 off voucher code on the Google Pixel 3 is a brilliant Black Friday deal
- The best Amazon Black Friday deals 2018
- Black Friday UK 2018: Best Black Friday tech deals in the UK
- Amazon Prime Day UK roundup: Great deals on Echos, Kindles, phones, smartwatches, and much more
- [Updated] Amazon Prime Day UK roundup: Great deals on Echos, Kindles, phones, smartwatches, and much more
- The best Amazon UK Prime Day deals 2018 : Cheap TVs, Kindles, consoles, smartphones, Echo deals and more
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: the deals are coming, here's what you need to know
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: everything you need to know to get those epic deals
- Amazon Prime Day: The best Prime Day deals 2018
Mobiles.co.uk Black Friday 2018: here’s where to find the top offers have 655 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.