Krispy Kreme offers new Coffee Glazed Doughnut starting Monday (Photo credit: Krispy Kreme) ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — To celebrate National Coffee Day, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is “brewing doughnuts” and “glazing coffee” all week long. The new Coffee Glazed Doughnut and Original Glazed Coffee (the Original Glazed Doughnut in a cup) are available starting Monday. Both will become a new permanent item on the menu. In addition to enjoying both new products throughout the week, java lovers can grab a free Krispy Kreme coffee, any size, on National Coffee Day, Saturday September 29, at participating locations, no purchase necessary. To sweeten the deal, Krispy Kreme Rewards members receive the extra perk of a free doughnut with their coffee on that day.
- Does Coffee Help You Lose Weight? Small Study Offers New Insight
- New Coffee Lake desktop chips appear online, will launch February 14
- CRISPR Offers New Line of Attack on Muscular Dystrophy
- Krispy Kreme Delivers Doughnuts to Officers Over Pastry Loss
- Ballmer offers Microsoft support to UK start-ups
- Seagate offers new BlackArmor NAS for small business
- Facebook Offers New Tools, Changing Way Users Share Information
- Personalized cancer care offers new hope for patients
- CA Offers New Disaster Recovery Option
- Synology offers new network storage systems
Krispy Kreme offers new Coffee Glazed Doughnut starting Monday have 206 words, post on nebraska.tv at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.