Steve Marcus Golden Knights goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury (29) takes break during practice at the City National Arena in Summerlin Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018. By Jesse Granger (contact) Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018 | 2 a.m. Related content New Golden Knight Pacioretty: ‘It’s amazing what they’ve done here’ McPhee: Supplements from Golden Knights not behind Schmidt’s suspension More Vegas Golden Knights coverage Marc-Andre Fleury approaches his locker following the first day of Golden Knights’ training camp. He pulls his mask off and places it on the shelf at the top of his stall, turns around and sits on the bench. Still wearing his gear, he smiles as reporters converge around him and reaches his hand up to slick his long hair back away from his eyes. The NHL altered goaltenders’ chest-protectors this offseason, making them smaller in several areas to cover less of the net. With last year’s padding Fleury’s arms weren’t as mobile, and he never could have slicked his hair back while wearing it. “I guess that’s one of the benefits,” Fleury joked. But Fleury and many goalies around the NHL aren’t completely satisfied with the new equipment. They are still requesting small tweaks to provide them with the proper protection…. Read full this story
- The Golden Knights Are Paying Marc-Andre Fleury How Much?
- The Golden Knights Made Me Look Stupid
- The Golden Knights Found Success With A Slowdown
- Vegas Golden Knights Trade For Mark Stone, Will Keep Him Around Forever
- From Golden Seals to Golden Knights: A history of NHL expansion
- Golden Knights play it right in shattered Vegas: Cox
- Golden Knights hustle to make Las Vegas fluent in hockey
- Golden Police Department Welcomes New K-9 Member
- DJI’s drones now comply with new Transport Canada regulations
- U.S. swears in Kelly Knight Craft as new ambassador to Canada
Golden Knights’ Fleury adjusting to new goaltender equipment regulations have 306 words, post on lasvegassun.com at September 16, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.