Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnamese Business Club in Cambodia (VBCC) made its debut at a ceremony in Phnom Penh on August 28.
The ceremony, which gathered 100 Vietnamese firms in the country, saw the attendance of Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Vu Quang Minh and deputy head of the State Committee for Overseas Vietnamese Affairs Luong Thanh Nghi.
Nguyen Thanh Dung, Director of the Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank)’s Cambodia branch and head of the club, delivered a speech at the vent.
Dung stated the club aims at mobilising maximum resources from and promoting strengths of its members, while creating an environment for them to access information, share experience, support one another and contact the embassy.
Ambassador Minh praised the role of the Vietnamese business community in Cambodia and attributed the establishment of the club to tireless efforts of the community in a bid to increase their position in the host country.
The diplomat said he expects the cooperation mechanism will help the community thrive, thus contributing to Cambodia’s prosperity and to strengthening Vietnam – Cambodia solidary and collaboration.
The VBCC is designed to operate following Vietnamese and Cambodian laws based on the principles of voluntary participation, equality, transparency, and financial autonomy. It executive board includes one honorary chairman, one chairman, three vice chairmen, three professional sub-committees, and an advisory committee.
Currently, there are 200 Vietnamese enterprises investing a total of more than 3 billion USD in Cambodia. The investment mostly focuses on agriculture, telecommunication, finance-banking, aviation, logistic, healthcare, and education.
A number of Vietnamese firms have grown to the leading position of their sectors in the host nation like the Vietnam Rubber Group, Metphone, Vietnam Airlines, Chak Angre hospital, Angkok Milk, Agribank, Sacombank and MB bank.
Despite advantages brought from favourable policies issued by the two governments, these firms still face various difficulties regarding capital sources, taxation, administrative procedures, and market information.
Therefore, the birth of organisations like the VBCC, the Association of Vietnamese Investors in Cambodia, and the Khmer – Vietnam entrepreneur association under the Khmer – Vietnam association will help facilitate their operation.-VNA
- 'Real Housewife' Countess LuAnn's boor-of-the-month club pick
- Eliot Spitzer stars in his own tragic film debuted at Tribeca Film Festival
- GUIEL NEWEST YANK PROJECT. Latest pickup hit in his debut
- Caribbean Airlines debuts nonstop flights to Antigua from New York
- Derek Jeter has value to Yankees and YES, but he also can help a team looking to debut own network
- Well-Read Black Girl's Glory Edim On Her Book Club and the Importance of Representation
- Remember disco? Whatever happened to Club 2 on 2?
- $1.3 billion stadium ready for NFL debut
- DAWN OF GREEN MANGINI. TO JETS, DEBUT IS PRE - IN NAME ONLY
- Curlin's debut at Saratoga comes at Woodward Stakes
- Viagra-fueled 'Sunset Daze,' a geriatric version of 'Jersey Shore' starring Gail Leibowitz, to debut
- Nicki Minaj, Animal Collective, and Death Cab lead a busy week in new releases
- Getting busy with Timba
- ’s 10 most-anticipated TV shows of fall 2018
- Game of Game Of Thrones thrones: 43 big upcoming fantasy and sci-fi shows
- What new shows are premiering in November 2018?
- She's Got the Juice: Angela Yee Wants You to Hone Your Hustle
- , annotated: “The Ballad Of Donkey Doug”
- Shotgun 60 Guided By Voices songs in just 60 minutes
- Coco in exile: On
Vietnamese Business Club in Cambodia debuts have 538 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.